Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Roundup of Maps

Here is a section of a world map.  Nice, especially if you like hex maps.

Here is a nice version of the Caves of Chaos.

Here is one map which is part of a whole collection.  I really like these--basically a bunch of geomorphs.  Something for me to try my hand at, perhaps?

And for a collection of discussions regarding mapping, I offer this, this, this, and this.  I'll not offer any editorial on these discussions other than to say I think that his thoughts are common to many of us.  I enjoyed reading them.

Here is an old post about a map.  A hex map--in a novel.  How cool is that?

And although I personally don't review mapping products (yet), here are a few posts reviewing some: This one, and this one, and this one.

1 comment:

  1. If you like Dyson's geomorphs, jump on over to the Risus Monkey: http://www.risusmonkey.com/search/label/Geomorphs

    Also, I have a handy-dandy java tools to assemble these geomorphs into a random map: http://www.velvet-edge.com/RisusMonkeyMap.html

    ReplyDelete