Sunday, August 8, 2010

Map Roundup - 08 August

As I have been away from the blog for quite some time, it has been awhile since my last Map Roundup.

The first two links that I have for you are sactually a few months old.  Take a look:

Who doesn't occasionally do this?

Forgotten Realms: a post about the Forgotten Realms and maps ...

Now for some posts that are a little more recent:

Here is a Treasure Map that its creator constructed from bits and pieces of illustrated manuscripts.

Here is a nice post about maps and the ways that they can be made better.

And here is a map [with a very distinct (and useful) style] of an underground river.

Take a look at these two dungeon maps from the science-fantasist over at Planet Algol: here and here.

And while this post has nothing to do with maps, it does include an illustration that, to my mind, is one of the iconic 'maps' of D&D.

That's all for today.  Now that I am back in the swing, these Map Roundups should become more common again.

If you happen to see posts regarding maps anywhere in the blogosphere, please email them to me, if I have missed them.  My Roundups will get better if you readers help me with them.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment