Thursday, September 9, 2010

F-22

No--not a 22nd level fighter.  Depending on which version you are playing, that could be fun, stupid, or just plain impossible.  I'm actually referring to the US Air Force's newest fighter jet.

Why?  Well, if you were to glance below and to the right, you would see that I have a soft spot for Concept Ships.  I just dig strange and creative aircraft and spacecraft.  If you follow this link, you will find yourself looking at a gallery of photos of the F-22 that are incredible and just dripping with awesomtivity.  Some of them would fit right at home on Concept Ships.

The other reason that I like this collection of photos is that IMHO some of the styling on the fighter would look fantastic on a suit of armor.  In general, I just think that the fighter is badass.  I have for a long time, and these photos prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment