Monday, August 31, 2015

Short Video Worth Watching: Odin's Afterbirth

It's hard not to heap too much praise on this short video, but I think it perfectly captures the essence of old school D&D.  I have no idea if the artist (a guy by the name of Joseph Bennett) has any connection to D&D or gaming, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I've been away for several months, so it is possible that this has taken our little corner of the blogosphere by storm, and I missed it.  But if it hasn't, it should.  Please repost and spread far and wide.  (No--I have no affiliation with its creator.  I'm just excited at the prospect of bringing this thing to light in the OSR.)

Watching this, I think of James R, Zac, Barrowmaze, and a whole bunch of others.  I would say that this fits the sensibilities...

It's 14 minutes long.  It is NOT safe for work.  And I think that you'll enjoy it.

(Thanks to io9.com for bringing it to my attention.)

1 comment:

  1. Come to my website to view the contents of my website
    BOLA SINGA - BANDAR JUDI TERBESAR SE - ASIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US ! klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Prediksi Bola Hari ini
    Deposit Pulsa Rate Terbaik
    Bonus Deposit Terbesar
    Berita Bola

    Untuk Info Dan Bonus Menariknya Bisa Hubungi Kami Di Bawah Ini :
    WHATSAPP: +855 16 326 804
    Ayo buruann , mana tau kamu menjadi jutawan setelah bergabung dengan kami ..
    ♛ FANS PAGE FB BOLASINGA = https://www.facebook.com/majalahbolasingaa
    ♛ Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/bolasingaofficial/

    ReplyDelete