Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Daily Read

Off to the right of your screen and down a little is a blog list that I call 'My Daily Read'.  For a long time, it was just what its name implied: A list of those blogs that I read daily--or at least looked at daily.  Some of them were there, because I really enjoyed the material.  Some had the added benefit of serving as "gateway" blogs for me that I could count on to have blogrolls covering most of the other blogs that I enjoyed.

Over time, things happen, tastes change, bloggers stop blogging, etc.  I started calling the list "My Used-To Read", but, except on two occasions, I have been too lazy to update it.

Laziness, be gone!!  The list is updated!

I'm also very happy to report that Brandon Kruse over at D&D Doodle seems to be doodling again!  Very good news indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment