Friday, February 27, 2015

The LONG Hiatus

It has been over a year since I posted last.  I know that I was never a prolific poster, but that is shocking to me.

But I guess an international move, a new place, a new job, and LOTS of time away from home will do that.  I'm going to try to get back into some posting, although to be honest, this next year is going to look a lot like this past year.

A lot has happened in the last year, the least of which is that 5E was released.  (As if you didn't know that...)

I got the three core books for Christmas and have read through them.  I have to say that, for the most part, I like the ruleset.  Even better, my eleven-year old wanted to play with me.  (Not so much for the eight year old.)  So we rolled-up a character for her and have played a few sessions.

Those two topics alone (5E and playing with my oldest child) are material for posts aplenty.  Of course, there is all sorts of mapping goodness to talk about.  There always is.

And I have a couple of projects in the hopper that might be worth talking about at some point.  The original purpose of this blog WAS to promote The Fantasy Cartographic, my very small publishing outfit.

I guess that's enough babbling for now.  Hopefully, future posts will be most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment