Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Subterranean Design - F#@$ Yeah!

It's included on My Daily Read for a reason.  If you aren't a frequent visitor, you are missing out.  I'm talking about Subterranean Design of course.

This amazing collection of images should serve as fantastic inspiration for anyone who plays D&D, or any fantasy, science fantasy, or even science fiction rpg out there.  Absolutely incredible--I cannot say enough about how good the site is.

And for those gamers who claim that dungeons are unrealistic, outdated, or just plain stupid, taking a look at the real world dungeons presented at SubDes should change your mind.  If it doesn't?  Well, that sounds like a personal problem to me.

Go check it out.  Check it out often.  Check it out every day.  You won't be disappointed.  I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Splendid stuff. Certainly gets the old imaginative juices flowing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete