Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Map Roundup - xx December

Yet another map roundup. 

Jeff's Gameblog, 17 Dec: Some hex maps from the campaign of the Rients.

The Nine and Thirty Kingdoms, 17 Dec: A geomorph--everybody's doing it.

The Nine and Thirty Kingdoms, 17 Dec (#2): Two geomorphs--one of them fixed?

The Nine and Thirty Kingdoms, 18 Dec: The geomorph kick continues (False Well 2).

The Nine and Thirty Kingdoms, 19 Dec: A geomorph and a punch in the face!

Greyhawk Grognard, 18 Dec: World of Greyhawk maps done in Hexographer.  And since I was here, I figured that I research GG's archives.  Came up with the following two posts:

Greyhawk Grognard, 05 Jun: A Verbobonc wilderness map.

Greyhawk Grognard, 04 Jun: A Greyhawk wilderness map.

Carjacked Seraphim, 11 Dec - xx Dec: The Seraphim continues his series about his dungeon, The Evil Temple of Fraz-Urb'Luu.  The posts are here: 11 Dec12 Dec12 Dec (#2)13 Dec15 Dec15 Dec (#2).

JoetheLawyer's Wondrous Imaginings, 19 Dec: The title of this post is 'Hundreds of Free Authentic Maps of England, Scotland, and Wales, From the Middle Ages to the Present.'  Yeah, that pretty much explains it.

A character for every game, Maps: WOW!  Let me repeat that, in case you didn't hear me the first time: WOW! Thirty-five maps PLUS links to others, all hand-drawn, all beautiful.  THIS link is the reason that I do these map roundups.  So I don't have to link to every one of them, Dyson posted all of his maps in one post.  (Okay, his doing it didn't really have anything to do with me--but I can pretend it does, can't I?)

Planet Algol, 19 Dec : The title to this post is 'Megadungeon Maps (Spoilers!)'  How can I not link to it?  But then I realize that I haven't dug into the Algol archives for maps yet, so I do so, and that leads me to the following:

Planet Algol, 26 Aug: A cave map and some other things.

Planet Algol, 08 Aug: You know, this one looks familiar to me.  I might have linked to it in the past.  Anyway, a dungeon map.

Planet Algol, 03 Aug: Another dungeon map--this one does NOT look familiar to me.

Planet Algol, 14 Jul: There is actually no map in this post--but it talks about keying a hex map.  (Probably not the same as keying your car.)

Planet Algol, 01 May: Shrine of the Lavender Cocoon.

Planet Algol, 01 May (#2): Black Smoke Razor Labyrinth.

Planet Algol, 28 Mar: A dungeon in thirds.

Aeons & Augauries, 18 Dec: Hexagonal cave geomorphs, part 5.

Aeons & Augauries, 18 Dec (#2): Hexagonal cave geomorphs,  part 6.

Aeons & Augauries, 19 Dec (#1): Hexagonal cave geomorphs,     part 7.

Aeons & Augauries, 19 Dec (#2): Hexagonal cave geomorphs,   part 8.

Aeons & Augauries, 20 Dec: This man can make geomorphs.  Caves, part 9.

Aeons & Augauries, 20 Dec (#2): Here comes part 10, right at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment