Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Third Post?!

Yes, I'm going to make a third post -- the third in a row -- that includes a link to the Bottom Feeder.

Today, Jeff Vogel wrote a good design post for his next computer game project, Avadon.  I am linking to it, because I think that it contains lots of good ideas for adventure/campaign design.

In the broad spectrum of ways to design a campaign, some people think about and decide every detail in advance, down to the Nth degree.  Others, like James leans toward the other end of the spectrum and, in fact, prefers to learn about his campaign world through play.  Regardless of where on that spectrum an individual DM falls, the post that I link to above has some good thoughts.  I recommend it.

And I'll try to post about something else next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment