Sunday, April 4, 2010

Long Hiatus and Hard-Boiled Dragon Eggs

I disappeared for a bit due to going on a brief holiday with the family and the distinct lack of internet access in many of the places that we stayed.  And I have to say that it was actually kind of nice to not have the internet calling to me incessantly.  It does that to you, right?  Because that is what is seems to do: Call my name, day and night, every waking moment--except when I am watching a TiVo'd episode of Lost...  or American Idol.

Anyway, now that I am back at home, I will try to fix my currently-nonfunctioning desktop computer.  Once that gets up, I can post a few Megadungeon Monday pieces, get some of the other work that I have sitting on that hard drive, and get back to more regular posting.

I have a question, if anyone can help me.  While staying mostly away from the internet for the past week-and-a-half, I did sneak in once or twice.  Someone had a nice post about using Google Sketchup to create a 3D map of the Tomb of Horrors.  Does anyone know who that was?  I'd like to read it once more and probably link to it.  Thanks.

Of course, today being Easter, I had a few themed ideas that I wanted to post about.  But it is past my beddy-bye time.  I'll try to post something Easter-related tomorrow.  Hard-boiled dragon eggs, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. http://batintheattic.blogspot.com/2010/03/google-sketch-up-and-tomb-of-horrors.html

    ReplyDelete